My client, an exciting programmatic advertising platform are currently going through a hypergrowth phase across the US, so it’s the perfect time to join their team! They’re looking for candidates who are ambitious and passionate about the programmatic space and confident in their abilities to manage a portfolio of accounts.
As a Programmatic Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Programmatic campaign management – end to end management of programmatic campaigns across display, video, mobile, native, using ad tech and DSPs.
- Management of campaign pacing, budgets, bid management, tracking and optimisation. Monitoring of campaign set-up, testing and optimising to improve performance.
- Collaborate with data and analytics teams to research behavioural segments for set up and optimisation, and supporting the planning process by researching and supporting the implementation of client audiences.
- Experience in a programmatic role, using DSP’s/Ad Networks.
- Experience with Google Ads/Facebook Ads.
- You will have an understanding of performance frameworks and multiple styles of reporting, and will have experience working on DR focused media campaigns.
- Ideally some experience in both display campaign implementation and trafficking.