Role: PPC Manager – £35k base
Our client, a fast growing media agency are looking for an experienced, confident and passionate PPC Specialist to join their London team. On a day-to-day basis you’ll be responsible for account management across PPC campaigns from brief to analysis. You’ll potentially be working with clients across FMCG/Travel/Retail.
- Develop and tactically execute online customer acquisition strategies and campaigns.
- Drive and execute large scale PPC campaigns/strategy.
- Train and provide strategic consulting to client teams.
- Learn, follow and demonstrate a strong understanding of internal policies and procedures.
- Provide ongoing management and optimization of campaigns with emphasis on tracking and reporting.
- Lead customer experience testing and optimizations throughout the customer journey.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends in PPC.
- Demonstrable passion, experience and knowledge of PPC.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- In-depth understanding of analytics, measurement in Google Ads, SA360 and GA.
- Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines.
- Proactive approach to ways of working & problem solving.
- Strong communication, organisation & presentation skills.